Thursday 18 February 2016

Synaesthesia music video

Synesthesia by James Lashmar, 2014

I stumbled across this video when searching for synaestetic music videos on YouTube. This is exactly the type of thing I want to do with my music. I love how the shapes interact with each other as well. I am not too keen on the camera angles though. I like the first part best.

I showed this video, along with a few other stop motion music videos, at a tutorial. I said I'd love to be able to do this kind of thing, but wouldn't have the slightest clue how. A guy in my tutor group told me about a Cinema 4D tutorial that shows you how to do this type of thing. 




Luckily, a week before, I finally received my new (reconditioned) laptop, which has ALL the software on it (finally), including Cinema 4D!

No comments:

Post a Comment